1. FHR yields important information about the status of ________
c) fibrous joint
2. Foetal Heart sounds are listened by digital stethoscope.
3. To listen to the foetal heart sounds at intervals of up to every _______ minutes is tradition.
4. How is the assessment of the condition of foetus can be made during labour?
a) activity of sweat glands
b) baseline value of skin resistance
c) by foetal heart action
d) baseline value of breathing
5. Which of the following instrument carries out a continuous and simultaneous recording of the instantaneous foetal heart rate and labour activity?
6. Sensitivity of _______ bpm/cm of the recording chart allows adequate reading of the recorded FHR.
7. What is the used in Tocodynamometry to sense changes in uterine tension transmitted to abdominal skin surface?
8. Which of the following is a direct method for measuring foetal heart rate?
a) Abdominal foetal electrocardiogram
b) Foetal phonocardiogram
c) Ultrasound technique
d) Foetal ECG with scalp electrode
9. Cardiotocographs are designed to measure and record foetal heart rate on an average basis.
10. What is the accuracy of measurement for the classification of responses?