Q1. Ambulatory monitoring of ECG is called ____________
a) Event Cardiography
b) Holter Cardiography
c) Real-Time Cardiography
d) Implantable Cardiography
2. Which of the following type of systems are not available for ambulatory ECG monitoring?
a) Holter monitors
b) Event Recorders
c) Time Recorders
d) Implantable Loop Recorders
3. The current state of Holter technology uses small recorders, which size is about _______
a) 75 x 20 x 90 cm
b) 75 x 95 x 20 cm
c) 75 x 20 x 95 mm
d) 75 x 95 x 20 mm
4. Who provides an excellent review of ambulatory cardiac event recorders?
5. The monitor automatically transmits recorded data transtelephonically to a central monitoring station for subsequent analysis when an arrhythmia is detected by an arrhythmia algorithm.
6. In the data recording, the normal speed of sub miniature tape recorder is ___________
a) 3 cm/s
b) 2 cm/s
c) 3 mm/s
d) 2 mm/s
7. In data recorders, during replay, the tape is run at ________ to achieve rapid manual or automatic scanning of ambulatory records.
a) 80 times of recording speed
b) 70 times of recording speed
c) 60 times of recording speed
d) 50 times of recording speed
8. Which of the following is not an arrhythmic condition?
a) Cardiographic beat
c) Dropped beat
d) Ectopic beat
9. Which CPU has an overall system control responsibility?
c) Control and timing
d) Acquisition and display
10. Full form of P-FCB is ________
a) Planar-Functional Circuit Board
b) Planar-Fashionable Circuit Branch
c) Planar-Functional Circuit Board
d) Planar-Fashionable Circuit Board