91. How many neutrons does a copper atom have?
92. Bonding of atoms that is due to the force of attraction between positive ions and a group of negative ions
A. Ionic bond
B. Covalent Bond
C. Electrostatic Bond
D. Metallic bond
93. An alloy of 22 percent iron and 78 per cent nickel.
94. An alloy of 40 percent iron and 60 percent nickel.
95. A commercial alloy of aluminum nickel, and iron with cobalt, copper and titanium added to produce about 12 grades.
96. The idea of preventing one component from affecting another through their common electric and magnetic field is referred to as
A. Hall effect
97. The physical motion resulting from the forces of magnetic fields is called
A. Motor action
D. Torque action
98. Flux linkages equals
A. Flux times area of core
B. Flux times number of turns times area of core
C. Flux times number of turns times length of core
D. Flux times number of turns
99.Which of the following is a vector quantity?
A. Magnetic potential
B. Magnetic field intensity
C. Magnetic permeability
D. Flux density
100. Which of the following electric quantities is vector in character?
D. Potential Difference