81. The contribution to the ionization in an ionization chamber by electrons liberated from the walls.
A. Skin effect
B. Walt effect
C. Hall effect
D. Edison effect
82. The tiniest element of matter
83. All matters (gas, liquid and solid) are composed of
84. The simplest type of atom to exist is the________ atom.
85. What revolves about the positive nucleus in a definite orbit?
86. The uncharged particles which have no effect on its atomic charge.
87. The diameter of a hydrogen atom is approximately ________cm.
A. 1.1 x 10^-6
B. 1.1 x 10^-7
C. 1.1 x 10^-8
D. 1.1 x 10^-9
88. The K shell or the first shell has how many permissible number of orbiting electrons?
89. Germanium atom has_______ protons and _____ _electrons.
A. 32, 32
B. 32, 42
C. 42, 32
D. 34, 34
90. A germanium atom has an atomic weight of 72. How many neutrons are there?