21. The students in our school are __________ in other schools.
(B) smarter than
(C) smarter than those
(D) more smarter than
22. The number of web entrepreneurs __________ increasing every year.
(C) has been
(D) have been
23. Write down __________ your name and roll number.
(D) not only
24. Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) burns less efficiently than gasoline __________.
(C) should burn
(D) would burn
25. Oxygen can be mixed with __________ gasses such as Hydrogen, Nitrogen and Chlorine.
(A) another like
(C) the other
26. The man __________ wallet was stolen called the police.
27. The market is nearer to them than __________.
(B) our self
28. He takes his turn, and she takes __________.
29. If I had had money, I __________ it yesterday.
(A) would purchase
(B) would purchased
(C) would have purchase
(D) would have purchased
30. Kate, accompanied by her brother, __________ at the party.