31. A computer cannot ‘boot’ if it does not have the
c. Operating System
32. The amount of vertical space between lines of text in a document is called
b. line spacing
c. single space
d. vertical spacing
33. Example of non-numeric data is
a. Employee address
b. Examination score
c. Bank balance
d. All of these
34. What is embedded system?
a. The programme which arrives by being wrapped in box.
b. The programme which is the permanent part of the computer
c. The computer which is the part of a big computer
d. The computer and software system that control the machine
35. First page of Website is termed as-
c. JAVA script
36………………. Is the appearance of typed characters?
37. When a file is saved for the first time
a. a copy is automatically printed
b. it must be given a name to identify it
c. it does not need a name
d. it only needs a name if it is not going to be printed
38. Office LANS, which are scattered geographically on large scale, can be connected by the use of corporate
39. Where are data and programme stored when the processor uses them?
a. Main memory
b. Secondary memory
c. Disk memory
d. Programme memory
40. . …………… represents raw facts, where-as…………….. is data made meaningful.
a. Information, reporting
b. Data, information
c. Information, bits
d. Records, bytes