11. On leaving the shopping plaza, Kate was robbed __________ purse.
(A) by her
(B) by hers
(C) of her
(D) of hers
12. If I had money, I __________ it now.
(A) will purchase
(B) would purchase
(C) would have purchased
(D) have purchased
13. The man __________ you met is an anchorperson.
14. The woman __________ is standing by the table works in electronic media.
15. He is looking for accommodation __________ in flat or shared house.
16. You can go neither by train __________ by bus.
17. Before designing a public park, the architect must __________ the public.
18. When she was younger, she __________ five kilometers a day.
(B) had walked
(C) has been walking
(D) had been walking
19. The house is large __________ is quite old-fashioned.
20. We need to find __________ method to solve this problem.
(B) the other